So my dear friend Elizabeth "tagged" Erika and I, and now she's not our dear friend anymore.
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!
EIGHT RANDOM FACTS.
1. I don't normally participate in these types of activities, but there is thawing chicken in the kitchen waiting for me to cut into serving sizes, saran wrap (with a layer of tin foil on top to prevent freezer burn) and store in the freezer betwixt the beef and the turkey servings. I hate wrapping the chicken, so I'm putting it off.
2. I eat left-handed. No big deal, except that my spouse, whom I've known for nearly three years, casually interjected a "you eat left-handed?" into our dessert conversation last night. Never stop learning about each other.
3. I never eat popcorn. I don't like it. When I tell people this they usually respond with shock and disbelief, like I just told them I'm the second coming of their personal Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. But it's true, I just don't care for it.
4. I'm fluent in Spanish (speaking), but only half-fluent in understanding it and barely a Kindergarten level in Spanish reading.
5. I can't write poetry to save my life. My cover is my "Roses are Red" poems that I'll insert in friends' birthday cards, in which the last line rhymes with nothing. Example:
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Walt Whitman is over my head
Why doesn't he use capital letters ever?
6. My favorite T-shirt of all time is a memento from a mountain biking trip in Bolivia in which the slogan on the back is "Going down has never been better". It has holes dotting every seam (and some in random spots as well) but I don't care--I'll never give it up.
7. My best leg of a triathlon is the swim.
8. I am choosing to tag Scott and Greg!