Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Post topics for the triathlete in the off-season.

-I polished my bike the other day...

-Let's go to the bathroom mirror and watch me get larger!

-Why do these 8-pound weights feel like Toyotas?

-Stupid stairs...

-Do you think the local high school will let me use their swimming pool to try out this wetsuit I bought on clearance?

-Running in a parka is NOT the same.

-Only 241 days until my next race!

-Do these socks make me look fat?

-When Race Day becomes Packer Sunday


Sigh.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Hey Jenn -

Nice blog - I've added you to my blog page. Question - how do you get your slideshow to go to the bottom of the page???????

Thanks -

Scott

Scott said...

Hey Jenn -

Thanks for leaving a comment. I played around with the slideshow - messed up the blog a few times but finally got the placement where I wanted it.

Hope you guys are well.

Scott

Elizabeth said...

I just "tagged" you. Check out my blog. Don't hate me! :)