Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Free Day.

I got the call at 5:55 A.M. today that there was no school day due to cold temps. Since then I have:
-Blogged about my Lobster
-Savored a bowl of hot cereal in front of the Today Show
-Re-read from Dan Savage's tongue-in-cheek rendition of gay adoption, "The Kid"
-Took a nap
-Started my tax return online
-Changed my entire blog template and color scheme
-Called about getting the chip in my car windshield repaired
-Blogged about my progress thus far

All in my pajamas.

Erika wants me to go out and get some Advil Cold and Sinus and tea from the store. But I feel there's so much more to be done here...

In my pajamas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But my throat is very, very scratchy. Tea, please. NOW! (Kisses.)

Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...

Yes, but have you watched Billy Eliot for the 9335th time?

HA!

Alicia said...

Man, I miss things getting cancelled due to cold weather. But not the cold weather itself, honestly.

Anonymous said...

I miss our free day. Non-free days suck ass.